Thika High School is a Boys’ only boarding high School. It is located in Thika Town (Thika Town Constituency) in Kiambu County; within the Central Region of Kenya. The school was established in 1951 by the Alliance of Protestant Churches and the Church of Scotland Mission (later known as the Presbyterian Church of East Africa – P.C.E.A), while Kenya was still a British Colony.
It was originally situated at the present day Thogoto Teachers College, but due to its proximity to Alliance Boys' High School, another P.C.E.A boys' school, it was moved to Thika.
Thika High School is a government school
Here are the education levels offered in Thika High SchoolSecondary